Low Level Laser Therapy is used in conjunction with all treatments. There is no additional cost for this treatment.
Specific advantages of the LTU-904 laser therapy include:
- Simple and often immediate analgesic effect at the time of treatment
- Dramatically shortened recovery time with rapid reduction of swelling and inflammation
- Non-invasive and quick treatment
- The LTU models are Class 1 lasers and therefore eye-safe for patients and clinicians
- Responsive injuries
Laser therapy is recognised and used worldwide for the treatment of numerous injuries in humans and animals. The 904 nanometer wavelength of the LTU-904 is especially effective in the treatment of:
- Slow healing skin wounds
- Fibrous lesions
- Sprained and strained ligaments
- Tendon injuries
- Muscle soreness
Treatment of Injuries
Treatment using the LTU models is usually in contact with the skin, directly onto the injury. When treating skin wounds, the units are used in non-contact mode.
The time and frequency of the treatment varies depending on the type of injury and its condition. This may be as short as one single treatment of a few minutes to many treatments of 5-10 minutes.